Submit a New Matter to LexOutsource
Delegating a legal research, writing or analysis matter to LexOutsource is simple. You contact us using the form provided or by phone, e-mail or fax.
- We perform a conflict check and let you know the results in a timely manner.
- We contact you to discuss your project in detail. There is no charge for this initial consultation. You define the scope of services we are to provide, when the project needs to be completed and your budget.
- We promptly send you a project proposal via e-mail.
- Once you accept the proposal, we start our work. We may contact you periodically to discuss the status of your project and to let you know of any additional legal issues we think may be relevant.
- We send you the completed memorandum, pleading or other work product via e-mail.
- You may provide feedback and we will make changes, if necessary.
New matters can be submitted using any of the following methods.
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Send a fax to 1-800-895-7291
- Click Here >>> to use our online submission form.
Kenneth Wise, Ken Wise and Associates, Toronto, Ontario.
Mathieu Picard, Cantini Law Group, Moncton, New Brunswick.
Gary Farb, Clark, Farb and Fiskel, Barristers and Solicitors, Toronto, Ontario.
Gabor Zinner, Zinner Law Office, Calgary, Alberta.
Derrick Watton Q.C., Murphy and Watton, Barristers, Solicitors and Notaries, Corner Brook, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Philip and Franceen Romney, Romneylaw Incorporated, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia.
Donald Scott, Don Scott McMurray Law Office, Fort McMurray, Alberta.
Pell Capone, Bondaruk & Capone, Barristers and Solicitors, Toronto, Ontario.
Michael Schmidt, Schmidt Law Office Professional Corporation, Kitchener, Ontario.
Herman Turkstra, Turkstra Mazza Lawyers, Hamilton, Ontario.
Donald McLeod, Donald R. McLeod Law Corporation, Victoria, British Columbia.
Reid Thompson, Hook, Seller & Lundin LLP, Kenora, Ontario.
John Syrtash, Garfin Zeidenberg LLP, Toronto, Ontario.
David Goodman, Goodman, Solomon & Gold, Barristers and Solicitors, Toronto, Ontario.
Deborah L. Barron, Barrister & Solicitor, Calgary, Alberta.
Covering statutes, case-law and secondary sources of federal and provincial law, as well as several foreign jurisdictions.
Drafting legal documents, such as pleadings, motions, factums, written submissions, memoranda of law, and summaries.
Applying the law and offering ideas and strategies to ensure the best possible outcomes on your matters.